I haven't been blogging for very long, so this was a wonderful surprise and just the encouragment I needed. A huge thank you to Rod and Summer Ellen for nominating me. Now, I am delighted to post my nominations. Here is what you should do if you receive a nomination:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
It's easy to nominate your friends, and in the process, you can get your name - and the name of your website - into the blogosphere! So, in keeping with the rules, here are seven random things about me:
1. I often burst into song or British accent for no apparent reason.
2. When I was six years old, I wanted to marry the Incredible Hulk.
3. I microwave my ice cream before eating it. Always.
4. When out in public, I never pay attention to babies... but I have been known to dodge traffic and leap over large obstacles to get to a person holding a puppy.
5. I always read my magazines from the last page to the first.
6. If I had not met my husband, Mike... I would be married to the Incredible Hulk.
7. I can only eat carrots if they are dipped in mustard. True story.
And here are my nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Rod Tyson
6. Mark's Blog
9. R.J. Ropsen
10. The Write Place
12. Sated Faery
14. Jess's Book Blog